the Micah Room: meeting space available for hire
The Micah Room is our meeting/conference/training space in central Manchester, available for hire at very reasonable rates!
- We can accommodate up to 25 people for meetings in a light and airy room with a flexible layout.
- Drinks and lunches provided if necessary.
- Central location within easy walking distance of Piccadilly railway station and bus station.
- Car parking is also available close by.
- There is wheelchair access to the building and toilets.
- Projector and large screen.
- Whiteboards with pens.
- Flipcharts and pens.
- Wi-fi internet access.
- Dedicated booking contract.
- Laptop available at extra cost.
The room layout can be arranged to suit your purposes ‐ boardroom, theatre-style, horseshoe or set up for small meetings. There is plenty of space for breakout groups.
All charges are based on a ‘session’ rate, ie Monday – Friday, morning and afternoon: 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm or a full day.
£100.00 per session
£200.00 full day
£65.00 per session
£130.00 full day
£180.00 per session
£350.00 full day
We provide a catering service for both hot and cold food, at very reasonable prices, and can respond to your special dietary requirements. Fairtrade tea and coffee and lunches can be served from inside the room.
Unlimited fairtrade tea and coffee, plus water £1.00 per head
Assorted sandwiches £3.30 per head
Assorted sandwiches plus quiche, savoury rolls, tortilla crisps £5.30 per head