start your own group
If there isn't a group in your area yet, we'll help you get something started!
- help you to contact other local churches and supporters;
- provide resources for you to use;
- provide advice, mentoring and support - over the phone or by coming to visit you;
- put you in touch with other local groups so you can share ideas.
Even if you're not ready to form a local group, there are other ways you can spark some local action on poverty issues...
- Use a church pack to get your church involved in our campaign to Close the Gap
- Plan a service on Poverty Action Sunday
- Join our MP Accountability Network
- Run a Just Church programme
To find out more about all of these ideas, just download our local action guide. Or contact our Communications and Supporter Relations Manager.