payroll giving

Payroll giving allows anyone in work to give money to us straight from their gross salary (before tax is deducted), and to receive immediate tax relief of up to £4 for every £10 donated. To enable this to happen, employers just need to be registered with a payroll giving agency.

  • Ask your employer to register for payroll giving. Then ask to make a donation to Church Action on Poverty.
  • If you're an employer, please register with a payroll giving agency.
Filed under:

Church Action On Poverty, Unit 28 Sandpiper Court, Water’s Edge Business Park, Modwen Road, Salford M5 3EZ

Telephone 0161 872 9294 or email

Registered charity number 1079986. Company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, number 3780243.

Materials from our website may be reproduced elsewhere, subject to the Creative Commons Legal Code.

Church Action on Poverty uses anonymous ‘cookie’ files to track visits to this website. Click here to read our cookie policy.