Do you want to put your faith into action, and be part of a powerful social movement to end poverty and hunger in the UK?
Join us at a gathering in Glasgow on 28 March, or Cardiff on 2 May!
We live in challenging times. There is a great need for churches to speak out and challenge injustice.
Join supporters of Church Action on Poverty, and others who share that vision, for reflection, inspiration and action.
Put your faith into action
- Hear from people on the margins who are speaking truth to power themselves.
- Explore how churches and others can take action to transform the unjust systems that trap people in poverty
- Get practical ideas for how your church or community can be more open to people on the margins
- Hear inspiring stories from local activists and projects supported by Church Action on Poverty: Poverty Truth Commissions, Your Local Pantry, Self-Reliant Groups, End Hunger UK
- Meet and share ideas with like-minded folk from across your region
- Pick up practical ideas and resources to engage your church in practical action, prayer and worship
Join us at the gathering nearest to you
Click a link below to see more details and book your place.
We will send programmes, maps and directions when you book your place at a gathering.
I just snack, I don’t eat proper meals. The children always come first and I just eat small bits here and there
———— Martin, a single parent from Halifax, like thousands of others, has been struggling on Universal Credit ————
Explore how we and our churches can help give people like Martin the opportunity to speak truth to power!
The ‘Speaking Truth to Power’ gatherings are supported by a generous donation from the United Reformed Church