Connection - inspiration - action
A monthly 60-minute virtual gathering, at 2pm Tuesday
- Time for social connection
- Inspiring interviews
- Ideas for action
- Input by poet in digital residence Matt Sowerby
- And more!
Each month we explore a different theme, with speakers and contributors who have relevant expertise.
The dates for upcoming Gatherings are:
- 21 July
- No Gathering in August
- 22 September
Gather with us
We use Zoom, so it’s easy to take part using a laptop, PC or smartphone. But you can also dial in from a normal phone if you like. Click the link to see details.
What happened at previous gatherings?
Each month we share some highlights from the gathering, including some video clips of the speakers.
Do you have an idea for a gathering or event?
- If you have ideas for content or topics we could cover in future gatherings, please contact Felicity, our Events Intern.
- If you’re interested in a workshop about community reporting, contact Gavin, our Poverty Media Officer.
- If you’re interested in a poetry workshop, contact Ben, our Empowerment Programme Officer.